Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Positive

Valentine (aka my clubbing ex bf, a bf without hold hand, kissing, sleeping err... only dancing! )
He gave me a call from AUS at 4 something in the morning. He told me that he is suffering, having financial problem, family problems and some other problems.. he cried in the phone, complaining about everything..

I don't know what can I say to make him feel better, but i told him, everything will be fine, just face it with a positive attitude, everything will change, think in good way.. ^^
But i don't think he is listening to me, because he is keep complaining to me.. -.-|||
He seeks everything in very negative way...

Think back the time when I start joining OR group, positive is one of the rules we must follow in the group. When you are not following, you are the weirdo.. LoL..

Positive, not only a word, is also an action, to follow, it lead us to make changes.

* I'm in the library to do my fyp system.. but i don't know why i'm blogging now.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment