Monday, July 5, 2010

突然想起他

I used to have a very dear friends.

He is kind, friendly, sweet, caring, and etc etc etc.
He helps me in many things, he teach me English, pamper me a lot,
He always tells me about his dreams too.
That time, he sent me 'thousand' of karangan sms.. =="
I remember his morning sms...
Every morning, when I open my eyes, i get to read the sms, warm and sweet,

This is one of my favourite sms -
I sent an angel to look over you at the night. The angel came back a minute later. I asked why it had returned, and it told me.
"Angels don't watch other angels" (=


He had done so much for me...
I am happy when I am together with him, but a little stress..
I just can't get the right feeling - I mean falling in love with him..
It is more to brother sister relationship.

I love people, I don't want to lost any friends, I learn many things from different friend.
but whenever i feel sorry, problems occurred..

Now, I had lost him, a very dear friend and a very good English teacher..

I learned a lesson.
Loser are good to everyone.
It's time for me to be a winner...... +.+


I am Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment