Thursday, July 8, 2010

Marshmallow

I am currently unemployed, stay at home, eat, trade, sleep.. =|
but I am also doing laundry, prepare lunch, taking care of Nelly and etc,
it's a typical housewife life... =s

One day in the afternoon, after I done my works, I watched some clips on YouTube and I found something interesting. It's about Marshmallow!!
I like Marshmallow!!

Do you know marshmallow can be used in making cheese cake?
and also used to make milk candy in 2 minutes?

Here are the clips that I found in YouTube =)


Cheese Cake Recipe


Milk Candy Recipe

The markenburg marshmallow I found in Jusco!

They provide some recipe at the back of the package
Try it! =)

I want to try the toasted marshmallows that Adrian told me on fb.

*Wikipedia -
According to individual preference, the marshmallows are heated to various degrees — from gently toasted to a charred outer layer. The toasted marshmallow can either be eaten whole or the outer layer can be consumed separately and the rest of the marshmallow toasted again

It sounds good, but i never try before... >< I must try it next time when there is a BBQ party.

No comments:

Post a Comment